Ian's Paragon Adventure
Characters will start out at 14th level. Use the standard rules for high-level character creation. The Character Builder is incredibly helpful for this.
- Any published D&D 4th Edition book.
- Any published Dungeon/Dragon Magazine1.
- Anything else that I specifically allow.
Money and Items
- Any mundane adventuring gear you want.
- One 15th level magic item.
- One 14th level magic item.
- One 13th level magic item.
- 17,000 gold pieces. Use this gold to purchase any other magic items you want.
- You are an adventurer for hire.
- Your character can know others in the group, but does not have to.
- Include a short blurb regarding your character’s history2 and personality.
1 Subject to my approval, and you’ll need to print out the full rule text.
2 This is a generic fantasy world, I’m not looking for anything complex.